While a hard copy version of the Claim Form is available, we encourage you to submit your claim using the online claims system. You can use this system to:
- Create an account and register with the VCF to preserve your right to file a claim in the future.
- Complete and submit the claim form.
- File an amendment to a previously submitted claim by following these instructions.
- Upload supporting documents to a claim.
- View correspondence sent by the VCF.
- Update your contact information or the information for your attorney or authorized representative.
- View the information you provided when completing your claim form,
including any information you may have entered on a claim form that you started but have not yet submitted.
If you are new to the system, this Navigation Tip Sheet provides information on how to navigate the online claims system.
- Online Claims System Acceptable Use Policy
- Claim Status Definitions - definitions for each claim status in the online system
- Step-by-Step guide on how to create an online account and register with the VCF
- Access the online system to Create a New Account or Login to your existing account
- Getting Started - a step-by-step guide on how to access your claim if you are already registered but do not have online access to your claim